DEXTER ® TurboMax Turbine Oil ISO VG 32/46/68
DEXTER® TurboMax Turbine Oil, designed for all turbine systems lubrication, especially in oxidation resistance and preventing sludge and varnish formation at elevated temperature. The additives components in DEXTER® TurboMax Turbine Oil afford exceptional rust and corrosion protection. DEXTER® TurboMax Turbine Oil also provides excellent thermal stability, extended service life and strong water separation properties.
· Extended oxidation life.
· Longer fluid life and reduce system maintenance.
· Contain rust inhibitors with excellent rust protection.
· Contain anti-corrosion agents to protect copper containing alloys.
· Water separation.
· Resistance to sludge formation.
· CINCINNATI MILACRON P-38, P-55, P-54 AND P-57
· GENERAL ELECTRIC GEK-32568
· SOLAR TURBINES ES9-224
· U.S. MILITARY MIL-H-17672D
· DIN 51524, PART 1
· DENISON HF-1
· DENISON HF-0